Investing in real estate is an important decision. You want someone on your side with experience, knowledge and integrity, who will guide you through the sales process toward a successful outcome.
I am a full time sales and marketing consultant with over 30 years’ real estate sales experience throughout Seattle, the Eastside and around Puget Sound. As a client of mine, your best interests are my first priority! At the forefront of every transaction, you will receive personalized market evaluations and I will share my keen understanding of local as well as global market trends. You will always feel well informed. My real estate business background includes: Managing Broker for Windermere Real Estate and Contract Reviewer for Coldwell Banker Danforth. I am also a Certified International Property Specialist, as well as a Master Certified Negotiator.
I employ a “strategic team approach”, providing reliable and creative resources for my clients. My team and I dependably and substantially improve our clients real estate experience through education, cutting edge technology and world class service.
This means when you work with me your resources include excellent mortgage professionals, real estate attorneys, 1031 Exchange Facilitators, residential and commercial developers, home builders, contractors, interior designers, and professional staging experts to name just a few.
Additionally, I am a Certified International Property Specialist, this means my network is not only local, but international. Today’s buyers and sellers might come from around the block or the other side of the world. Working with an agent who is prepared and understands this is to your advantage.
My business is built on referrals. I have plenty of past clients who would be happy to provide you with testimonials.
I am an Accredited Staging Professional!
The Staged® Home Program.
This dynamic program has been developed to assist property owners in presenting their homes for sale in the best possible way, by employing the unique skills of an Accredited Staging® Professional™ (ASP™). As a Staging® Professional, I am responsible for using a proven set of guidelines to help you prepare your home, both inside and out, to meet the Staged® Home requirements.
- Once your home has been Staged® it is ready to sell! Benefits for Staged® Homes may include:
- Because your home has been professionally Staged® it will be registered as a Staged® Home.
- A Staged® Home will look better than competing homes for sale in your local market, allowing you to sell faster and/or for more money.
- Staged® Homes are recognized by real estate agents as properties ready to sell. They will be more likely to show your home to potential buyers.
- Staged® Homes are recognized by buyers as the best properties to see.
- More buyers want to see Staged® Homes, increasing your visibility and showings.
Call me if you would like a reference in your area. I have helped many people throughout the Puget Sound area.