Overview of Buying Process
- Considers the purchase of a home.
- Selects a real estate agent.
- Determines needs and wants.
- Discusses Financial Issues.
- Views and researches target homes.
- Makes an offer to buy.
- Offer Accepted
- Title Search
- Loan Approval Closing Papers Signed
- Documents Recorded
- Funds Available to Seller
- Buyer Moves In
|It’s a good idea to get preapproved for a loan if you’re seriously looking to buy a home. Once you’re preapproved, you’ll have a commitment from a lender, so you can make an offer on a home with confidence.
Let me help you find the perfect property!
Please, fill out this form, and I will contact you: